Panasonic Analog system KX-TA824 is still one of the most popular small business and home office systems ever. This system can be configured to
support 8 telephone lines and 24 extensions. Each extension can support a Panasonic system phone and a standard analog telephone or SLT.
Panasonic KX-TDA50, this system is one of the most flexible systems on the market. This system support analog and IP telephone lines. DECT Portable, MGCP IP, SIP IP, analog and digital telephones are all supported on this small unit. This unit can support 12 telephone lines and 28 extensions. Telephones from this system are usable on the larger systems.
Panasonic KX-NS700, this system is Panasonic’s best selling small & medium sized PBX. This unit is very expandable. Support for Analog, Digital, DECT Portable, MGCP IP, and SIP IP phones. Supports analog, digital T1/PRI and IP telephone lines. Can be part of a large campuss type environment supporting over a thousand users. Built-in voicemail with optional email notification.
0% Finance rate is valid on KX-NS700 and KX-NS1000 and associated
Panasonic equipment only
• 36 Month finance term / Purchase Option = $1.00 Buy Out
• First and last payments required at the time of contract execution
• Must be on one shippable Purchase Order
• Services such as installation are not eligible for the 0% rate
• Non-Panasonic equipment is not eligible for the 0% rate
• Extended terms are available upon request
– 48 Months at 1.99%; 60 Months at 2.99%0_financing_promo_customizable_0917
• Shorter terms, such as 24 months, are available upon request
• Offer valid between 10/1/17 and 12/31/17
• Subject to credit approval
• Documentation fee of $150 applies
• A quotation including line item pricing must be provided
• Executed lease documents must be received by 12/28/17
• Installation must occur no later than 1/29/18